When you, on occasion, hear a song and realize it’s a song you’ve been trying to find for months or years
— Maggie Stiefvater (via felicefawn)
THE YEAR IS 1999 AND YOU JUST HAVE TO DANCE WHEN YOU HEAR THIS SONG.
Two notes in and I instantly reblogged.
1. Even Jonghyun is looking down on you
2. You’re just about as real as kwanghee’s face.
3. You make sasaeng fans look normal.
4. I’d say you have onew condition but that would be a insult to onew.
5. You’re more of a diva than key
6. Even Boyfriend doesn’t want you as their girlfriend…
7. that is not fantastic baby…
8. You’re so cold even ice princess jessica can’t stand you.
9. The english parts in SM songs make more sense than you.
if you don’t reblog this i will unfollow you
And there we see a prime example of irony
'Book on Book' is a transparent paperweight that holds down the pages of a novel. It keeps the pages from flipping and allows the user to eat, drink, or sit back while reading.
i have been waiting for this my entire life
AND IT WOULD SOMEWHAT PROTECT THE BOOK FROM SAID FOOD GETTING ON THE PAGES I NEED THIS